I get to spend 5 days with my sister Gelsey, my BIL, Kipp, and my nephew, Bode! I am so excited that they are coming up here to spend some time with us, and I hope we can show them a good time!
I happen to think I have the best family in the world (immediate, extended, in-laws, etc) and I love getting to hang out with them! It is always a good time.
Only 28 more hours until they are here...but who's counting. :)



.gif)
4 comments:
We are sooo excited!!! Only 22 more hours... no counting here. :)
We must have the same family because I also happen to think that I have the best family in the world. Can't wait to see the best little sis' in the world!
Ready or not, here we cccooommmeee!
Aw, sisters are the BEST! You both look so pretty in that last picture. Hope you guys have tons of fun together! My sister is coming out in Oct and I too am already counting down the days : )
Hey how come we didn't get invited! i am hurt.. j/k! that sounds like so much fun. cant wait to see pictures!
Yay! I'm glad you guys get to see each other. Hope it's a good weekend. I'll have to call you guys sometime soon.
Post a Comment