Tuesday, June 5, 2012

First Date

A few weeks ago, our neighbor invited Cameron and Miley to go with him and his son, Grady, to a Twins game.  Cameron was, of course, thrilled to be going to a game, and Miley was just excited to hang out with one of her best friends - Grady's mom and I joke that this was their first date (so we will have to show them some of these pictures when they are older and go out on a real date!  Ha ha!).

Cameron and Miley decked out in their Twins gear before the game (and we had to get Landon in his Twins stuff too, even though he was stuck at home with mom...poor guy!).  


They have great season tickets, right down the first base line in the front row, so before the game began, they were able to get some autographs from some of the players and meet TC, the Twins mascot.




I think they only lasted about 6 innings before the kids couldn't sit still, but it turned out to be a good thing because it started pouring right after they left!


3 comments:

Kipp and Gelsey said...

I am impressed that they made it through six innings before getting restless... it would be much earlier than that for a certain someone I know! And I bet that Cameron would like to be able to supervise all of Miley's first dates... probably not going to happen! :)

Michael and Lindsey said...

Looks like fun! How awesome to get such great seats! Miley sure is growing up fast--I love her cute hair:) And I know a Grady here--funny because it's such a unique name! Glad they missed the rain:)

Cindy Clark said...

I'm proud of Cameron for remembering to take pictures at the game! Miley is so cute!