Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Ho Hum
Well, if you couldn't tell, there hasn't been a whole lot going on in our lives the past week or so. However, I decided to just post some pictures I took of Miley the other day while she was doing some tummy time in her Boppy. We are all suffering from colds right now, so hopefully we can get over that and start having some fun again! I am also trying to figure out how to post some videos from our video camera on this....so maybe there will be another post soon. Meanwhile, enjoy these pictures....I think they are pretty dang cute. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.gif)
6 comments:
She's getting cuter and cuter all the time! Her eyes look like they're going to be dark? Either way, she'll be adorable!
Cute pictures! Poor Miley has another cold? Hopefully you all are feeling better soon!
I love the hair! Oh and of course the little flower in her hair.
She is so cute! What a doll!
She is so cute Cameron and Wendy! Wish we all lived close, hate missing out on eachother's lives! We love you!
Curls
Thanks so much for the book recommendation. I am totally going to get it. I will try ANYTHING! Thanks again!
Post a Comment